KONVO Furniture Group Inc. warrants its products are free of defects in design, material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns them.
If written notice of the defect is given to KONVO Furniture Group Inc. within the applicable warranty period, KONVO Furniture Group Inc. will repair or replace with comparable product, at our choice, without charge to the original purchaser, any part or product shipped after Jan 19 2019, which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
This warranty provides limits on the following products:
• KONVO Furniture Group Inc. fabrics are warrantied for (5) five years from date of delivery.
• Moving and high wear parts such as covering materials/finishes, arm rests, chair bases, foam, wood framed seating products, stacking chairs, glides, casters, are warrantied for (5) five years of single shift usage from date of delivery.
• Non-standard specials, are warrantied for (1) one year from date of delivery.
This warranty does not extend to:
• Customer’s Own Material (COM) or finishes applied to KONVO products.
• Products which have been modified or have not been installed or used according to KONVO Furniture Group Inc. application and installation guidelines.
On products warranted for a specified number of years of single shift usage, the warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner when the products are used in a manner that exceeds the equivalent of a single shift forty (40) hour work week.
Products used 24/7 or in high traffic public spaces such as airports and hospitals are covered by the warranty for 1 year from the delivery date.
This warranty is the Customer’s sole remedy for product defect.
This warranty does not cover damage by a carrier in transit.
KONVO Furniture Group Inc. makes no warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than the expressed warranties contained herein.
There are no other warranties express or implied.
KONVO Furniture Group Inc. shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect.